About Me

My photo
4062 West Oak Rd. North, Cedar Hills, Utah 84062, United States
PLEASE NOTE!!!!! ALL POSTS HAVE OLD DATES!! from when I first set up my blog but all posts continue to change by editing them with new items when old stuff is gone. Easier to manage. Thanks:) Now let me help you get the best baby blanket with burp cloths and make it personalized with a fun easy to learn crocheted edge. I have 150 different patterns of the most quality flannels yarn and crochet threads. I've been in business for 18 years and have been in my home for the last 7 years. MY STORE IS AT 4062 W.OAK RD. N. IN CEDAR HILLS. MY HOURS ARE: TUE. WED. THUR. 12:30- 5:00. FRI. AFTERNOONS AVAILABLE CALL AHEAD. SAT.S, MON.S OR OFF HOURS PLEASE CALL FOR AN APPT.) For more helps, options and direct order: CALL AT: 801- 787-2773. If I'm not available please leave a message and I’ll get right back to you. Please pass along my info. hemstitchedbabyblankets@gmail.com I'm now on Face book so look me up! Thanks A BUNCH you'll love it!

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Carseat Blanket Example.

Carseat Blanket Example wrapped up, and then opened with buckles showing.  These blankets are great for protecting your carseat from accidents. They keep baby covered or un-coverd as needed and still have buckles attatched for safety.  They are made in a Cloverleaf Shape and make it easy to wrap and keep wrapped.  You can also have the tent to go over the top as well as seen in the tent example.  You'll love it if you haven't tried one  * NOTE: * All blankets are constantly changing. Don't look at post dates because they aren't correct. I edit old posts with new stuff so I don't have to re-write all the discriptions.  THANKS ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment